The Advisees Not Registered report lists all advisees not registered for a specific semester. These are students who have not registered for some reason or another. It could be because they have not been authorized by all necessary advisors and/or they have a hold or holds preventing registration. In some cases, students could be authorized and have no holds but have still not registered.
The report includes:
- Student ID Number
- Name (which is also a link. Clicking on the name takes you to the student’s academic record)
- Prime Division
- Semester of Entry
- Anticipated Degree Date (year of anticipated graduation)
- ERA OK (this column displays a Yes or No which indicates whether or not students have been fully authorized by all required advisors)
- Holds (indicates whether or not studnets have holds preventing them from registering. Any hold will block registration. To see the specific type of hold, you will need to view a Student Record Printout. Student can also see their holds in WebSTAC)
- Email Checkbox (click the box if you want to send an email to a particular student)
- Email Address (this is a link. Clicking it will open up the WebFAC email tool)
- Advisor Type (the type of advisor you are to the student)
Send an email to any single person on the list by clicking the email hyperlink, or send an email to multiple people by clicking the checkboxes next to the email addresses and then clicking the appropriate hyperlink at the bottom of your advisee list.